Information for Employers
The Cities of Quinte West and Belleville in partnership with the Employment Services Providers invite you to register your organization to participate in our upcoming in-person Quinte Region Career Fair.
This event will provide your organization an opportunity to profile employment opportunities, promote your organization and meet and increase your pool of potential and qualified candidates.
The Quinte Region Career Fair is free to employers and is only open to employers within the Quinte Region.
When you register your company, it is mandatory to attend the event for the duration of the event. If you do not participate for the duration of the entire time slots, you will be charged a $100.00 fee.
Your participation is appreciated by both municipalities and especially job seekers.
We are thrilled to be hosting an in person career fair. We kindly ask that you review all of the information below regarding our upcoming career fair.
- The career fair will be held in the Gym at the Quinte Sports and Wellness Centre, located at 265 Cannifton Road Belleville, On K8N 4V8
- Doors will open at 1:00 pm for employers to set up their spaces and get settled before the doors open to job seekers at 2:00 pm.
- Each organization will be limited to two (2) representatives at one time during the Quinte Region Career Fair.
- We kindly ask that no food or beverages be brought to the event
- We will provide a light meal to employers who attend in addition to bottled water.
- During registration, we ask that you commit to participating at the Quinte Region Career fair for the duration of the event (1:00 pm – 7:00 pm), with the limited space available if your organization fails to attend the career fair or leaves early your organization will face a $100.00 penalty.
- Registration must be completed to confirm your space at the event.
- Your space will have one table, two chairs and a black table cloth.
- You are welcome to bring signs and promotional material to promote your business ,it must not exceed your space.